The Oxbow project primarily includes members of the Future Technologies group at ORNL.
- Megan Grodowitz
- Dong Li
- Philip Taffet (Rice University)
- Robert Lim (University of Oregon)
- Jeffrey Vetter to get access to the software and questions on overall project scope.
- Sarat Sreepathi for questions on the data infrastructure and visual analytics portal.
- Philip Roth for questions on communication characterization using mpiP.
- Oxbow-Announce: Announcement list (please subscribe to be notified of major releases, updates etc.)
- Oxbow-Users: Discussion list for Oxbow Users
- Oxbow-Dev: Discussion list for Oxbow Developers
This research is sponsored by the Advanced Scientific Computing Research Program in the U.S. Department of Energy.
This website presents work performed by Oak Ridge National Laboratory, which is managed by UT-Battelle, LLC under Contract #DE-AC05-00OR22725 to the U.S. Government. Accordingly, the U.S. Government retains a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce the published form of this contribution, or allow others to do so, for U.S. Government purposes.